1. Users can be created by having a toolkit for VMM based on Java or from IID, which can update the connected ldap repository or internal user store.
2. Sync will not be needed since the creation and updates will write directly to the ldap repository.
3. Forgot password will be similar to any other web application forgot password, send in a unique token to the email address and on receiving the exact token by clicking on a link allow the update to the password.
4. group assignments can be done by ldap groups with the vmm toolkit or by updating a database if dynamic teams are being used.
5. we should size our capacity and prevent additional registrations once the limit is reached untill we can scale it further.
6. The dashboards can be customized per user/per group by using JSAPI and setting the default dashboard and they will only see dashboards configured for them additional dashboards and service exposure links can anyway be controlled by Team definitions and exposed to groups.